Adobe Max 2018
OCTOBER 15–17, 2018, LOS ANGELES, CA
S301 - MOVIE POSTER MAGIC: HOW TO CREATE WINNING LOOKS
Creating captivating movie posters or similar design projects isn’t as hard as you think. Join Photoshop master and movie poster guru Lisa Carney as she reveals how to recreate exciting movie poster looks. Using only Adobe Stock images, Lisa will reconstruct popular movie posters and walk you through the newest techniques used on the most popular movie posters. Learn innovative tricks used by Photoshop wizards to wow audiences that you can apply to your next project.
In this session, Lisa will share her Photoshop secrets and show you how to:
- Apply effects from unexpected sources
- Quickly and easily create classic ’80s-style illustrated posters
- Add atmosphere, depth, and scale to images
- Create cinematic color effects using adjustment layers and color match using Adobe Capture
L319 - PHOTOSHOP SELECTIONS AND MASKING: A CRASH COURSE
The ability to make accurate selections is a necessary skill for any Photoshop ninja. Learn how to think differently about the selection process, and you’ll be amazed how much faster you can work. Explore different techniques for making selections, depending on whether you’re focused on corrections or masking. Let one of the top finishers in the business break down the process for you.
Join master Photoshop retoucher Lisa Carney in this hands-on lab, and you’ll leave with the skills to:
- Simplify and streamline your workflows
- Apply different selection techniques to correct and mask images, so you’ll always have just the right process for each and every job
- Master selections for color correction and enhancements
- Understand how to manipulate masks for more convincing composites